400 g lean beef mince
1 onion, finely chopped
400 g can Delmaine chickpeas in curry sauce
1 cup corn kernels
4 extra light tortillas
3/4 c grated reduced-fat cheese
1 carrot, peeled and diced
2 cloves of garlic, chopped
1/2 - 1 pepper. diced
5 - 6 mushrooms, sliced
parsley to garnish
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius and spray 4 small pie dishes with oil.
- Cook mince in a non-stick fry pan with a little spray oil until evenly browned.
- Add onion and cook for 3 - 4 more minutes. If using additional vegetables or garlic add at this stage.
- Add chickpeas and corn. Heat for 5 minutes.
- Place 1 tortilla in each pie dish. Push into mould properly and spray with a little oil.
- spoon mince into tortillas and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with parsley.
1 1/2 cups grated (or sliced) mixed carrot and beetroot
200 g curly kale, shredded
Arrange kale on serving plates and top with carrot and beetroot.
I haven't made the side salad. I find it's easier to add extra vegetables into the mince mixture. A great way to use up little bits of veges hiding in the fridge.